Monday, September 3, 2012

Super short sad random speech....and stuff....

Hey guys!!! It's Juliet again...duh....
Okay. I know it's been a long time since I was anywhere, like on fanfic or here, and I am reeeeaaaaaalllllyyyyy sorry about that!!! I've been grounded and I am currently posting this off my friends iPad.
Which is really pathetic, I know.
So I might not post a real post for a whole, and I'm really sorry about that. Also, I NEED MY PJO/SK/PSYCH/ AVENGERS FIX!!!!! I am dying over here!!!!!! I might not be posting anything for a while and my Av fic (for those who follow it) won't be posted for a loooooooong time.
I'm so sorry!!!! Love you guys,
Juliet....let's go with Rogers this time.
Okay.
Sincerely,
Juliet Rogers 😘

2 comments:

  1. Dang it! Did you mean your going to be grounded for a week, or a month? This sucks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't been on much either. Stinks that you are grounded.

    Ky

    ReplyDelete