Friday, August 3, 2012

PSYCHo...get it? PSYCH? Get it?...never mind.

...I don't really know why I put this there.
Whatever.
NEWSFLASH ON THE EPICNESS OF MY LIFE RIGHT NOW:
10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000013%
I don't even know what number that is, but that's not important. The importantness is that I MAY BE GETTING AN iPOD TOUCH.
[Awesome music~~UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ]
[Strobe lights]
[Disco ball]
[LIGHTING UP PINEAPPLES AND CABBAGES]
[...BUT MOSTLY PINEAPPLES.]
Annnnnnddddddd.....I have a contest that I want all my followers (ahem Mrs. Leo Valdez and Ky) to tell alllll their friends about:
~~~~Find me an iPod touch case.~~~~
THE RULES:
Must be less than thirty bucks.
Including s&h.
Must be something that you guys know I'll love (Psych, PJO, SK, Avatar (the show), Monk (again, the show), Avengers, Phineas and Ferb, PERRY THE PLATYPUS...etc.)
MUST BE EPIC...and/or awesome.
Include either a link or a picture.
THE TIME LIMIT:
Sometime before...umm...I'll tell you when it's over. Might be awhile, like until Christmas.
Also, you could send it to me in the mail for my birthday. That would be cool.
Except you don't know my address...or my birthday...hmm....
THE...umm....MORE RULES:
Leave it in a comment...PLEASE.
Don't let it be jacked up and/or just plain wrong.
Not that you'd do that, but still. It's probably going to be in public.
Probably.
THE PRIZE:
You guys want a prize?!? I'm thirteen and I don't even know you!
...okay, fine, I'll give you a prize.
....A FREE HUG!!!
.......
...........
.....I don't know. Something not tangible.
MORE RULES AGAIN:
If you don't enjoy your time, you're disqualified.
THE END OF THE CONTEST PART OF MY CONVERSATION.
MOVING ON.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Topic #DUO.
(Latin for two....I'm pretty sure. School starts soon, so I'll tell you then.)
Something that we allll hold near and dear to our hearts, especially if you're from, you know, America.....THE OLYMPICS!!!!!!!!!
MORE SPECIFICALLY, MEN'S SWIMMING!!!!!!
EVEN MORE SPECIFICALLY, MICHEAL PHELPS SWIMMING!!!!!!!!!!!
MORE SPECIFICALLY AGAIN, MICHEAL PHELPS BEING THE GREATEST OLYMPIAN EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
By a show of hands, how many people watch the Olympics?...or by comments, that's cool too.
How many people watched Micheal Phelps KICK BUTT AT THE 2008 OLYMPICS IN BEJING?!?! Most gold medals ever won in swimming...ALL OF THEM. No one can ever break that record...it's impossible, unless they add more swimming races. How many people watched him WIN THE MOST MEDALS EVER WON BY ANY OLYMPIAN EVER IN THE HISTORY OF THE OLYMPICS EVER BY WINNING 15 GOLD, 3 OR 4 BRONZE, AND 1 OR 2 SILVER?!?!?! HE WON 19 MEDALS THAT I LAST SAW AND I AM SO PUMPED THAT I KEEP SAYING THE WORD EPIC OVER AND OVER AGAIN.
I want to meet that guy so much. Mostly because he kicked butt...EPICALLY.
I've noticed that my idols all kick butt: Billy Pratt, Sammy Keyes, Micheal Phelps, Apolo Ohno, Percy Jackson, Captain America, Dr. Seuss...the list goes on.
That's all I wanted to say about the Olympics for now.
NEXT TOPIC.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Topico Numero Tres...o.
What did I want to say?
Hang on...wait for it...wait for it...wait for iiiiiiit....
OH YEAH.
Bum, bum, bum...muffins.
Actually, that's not what I wanted to say. Not until, like, ten seconds ago.
...SERIOUSLY, WHAT WAS IT?!?!
Oh well. I can tell you later.
Ciao for now,
MRS. EPIC PERSON.
/Mrs. Billy Pratt.
Whichever you prefer.



8 comments:

  1. Hahha! I love that Muffins jingle! I still sing it sometimes. And, Mrs. Epic Person, I will find you a case. A case so grand that you might die. I am on the lookout!!!

    And no I don't watch the Olympics. I've been watching Avatar and reading fanfics about it.

    With all the love my lonely heart can muster up: I love you, like, with my heart.
    -Mrs. Leo Valdez

    PS: I was at Walgreens and they had a Captain America folder and sprial notebook (along with the Hulk) and I thought about you and your sister. I miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude you might be getting an iPod touch! Awesome! I love mine! I have had mine for a year and a half and I still haven't found an awesome case. It is just a kind clear greenish black case. But I dis get my little sister an awesome one. I went on to a design your case place and I designed her a really cool one with the Eiffel tower and cherry blossoms. You should look into that.

    And I am definitely watching the Olympics! Every day all day. I am really excited to watch the trampoline stuff and TABLE TENNIS! have you ever seen that? It is so cool how fast they go! I watch Phelps to I think that is so cool! And I watched USA win gold in gymnastic! Oh yeah! Did you watch women's water polo? If so number 5 on the US team, I know her! She is a great player too!

    Ky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I'm looking, and I found this. Alas it is $29.99, probably without shipping included, but you have to see this: (http://www.pdp.com/p-1138-ipod-touch-4-marvel-kawaii-line-captain-america.aspx)
    And it's for an IPod Touch 4

    -This:(http://www.amazon.com/Performance-Designed-Products-IP-1414-Captain/dp/B005TTMRHG/ref=sr_1_10?ie=UTF8&qid=1344098695&sr=8-10&keywords=ipod+touch+cases+avengers),
    Although this is $22.41, if you buy anything else, for like, $3, you can get FREE super shipping.

    -(http://www.amazon.com/Disney-Soft-Touch-Hard-Case/dp/B005TTO0A8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1344098875&sr=8-1&keywords=ipod+touch+cases+Perry+the+Platypus)
    Again, if you use free super shipping this might work.

    -This one is done by unoffical site person I think (I have no clue) (http://www.cafepress.com/+camp_halfblood_pegasus_itouch4_case,604170271)

    -HAHAHAHHAHAHHA!!!! It's not in your price range, but check this out:(http://www.redbubble.com/people/quote-cases/works/8242454-psych-burton-guster-you-heard-about-pluto?p=iphone-case&type=iphone4_deflector)

    -(http://www.amazon.com/Hiddleston-Iphone-Iphone4-Verizon-Packing/dp/B0089KM0E2)

    -(http://www.amazon.com/Chris-Hemsworth-Hiddleston-Cover-Generation/dp/B008RUWFU8/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1344099507&sr=8-4&keywords=loki+ipod+case)


    Also, just to look, look at this place: (http://www.redbubble.com/shop/psych+iphone-cases)

    I might see more later. See ya, ma moo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had soooooo much fun doing this!! AND GUESS WHAT KY AND JENNA?!?! I GOT IT!!!!! AS LONG AS I GET STRAIGHT A's I CAN KEEP IT!!!!!!
      I'm thinking of getting that Perry one...EPIC.
      All of these rocked!!!!!

      Delete
  4. That is awesome! I seriously live on my iPod touch. Because my sisters both have their own laptops and I don't I use my iPod for Internet for homework and other stuff. It is with me more than my cell phone. Hope you keep your grades up!

    Ky

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, my dad tells me that if my life becomes that metal box, he'll force me to go cold turkey.
    Jeana wants me to get the 'Heard about pluto?' one, and they are all JUST SO AMAZING.
    I'm confused, man. IDONNOWWHATTODOO.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know what you could do? You could get a clear case and then print out pictures of things and put it in between the iPod and case. So then if you get tired of a picture you can change it out. That is what I do. Right now I have a Note my sister wrote my in between mine. It used to be a soda bottle label.

    And I think the reasons that I was so attached to it was because of all the websites I was addicted to like tumblr, that's so true and A bunch other. But I have slowly lessned my obsessions and become less attached.

    Ky

    ReplyDelete
  7. At the moment, I'm listening to 'Don't Stop Believin'' on my iPod...that's pretty much all it does; 216 songs, baby!!

    ReplyDelete