Tuesday, July 31, 2012

I have a confession to make.

First off, this is not a real post. This is just an author's note.
But I really do have something I should admit to you guys.
Okay, backstory time...
-FLASHBACK-
Yesterday, I was hanging out with my friend Jenna, right? And she read my comments on my previous post, both of which were nice, long, very heartfelt comments from Ky. So she saw that my age was supposedly 15...
-END OF FLASHBACK-
...-SORT OF-
Well, here's the confession. I'm not 15. I'm not even in high school yet. I'm really 13.
At first, I wasn't sure if I could trust you guys, because you know what they say about strangers on the internet. But I now know that you won't try to hack into my e-mail account or whatever, so that's why I decided to tell the truth.
I'm really sorry. I just wanted to be listened to like I was, you know, worth listening to.
Which I might not be no matter what my age, but, you know, whatever.
Please don't hate me.
SINCERELY AS IS PHYSICALLY POSSIBLE TO PUT ON THIS STUPID THING,
Juliet Spencer

1 comment:

  1. Oh honey I would take you seriously if you were eleven! Just because you aren't the same age as me doesn't mean I don't have the same amount of respect for you!

    Ky

    ReplyDelete