Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Conversations in my head.

You people must be thinking, Jeez. When is this freak gonna start ACTUALLY talking about PJO?
Well, for all you jerkwads who were thinking this: What the heck, dude?? What's your freaking problem? I can only focus on one obsession at a time! Last week it was CA, now it's PJO! Jeez.
Now for all the nice PATIENT people, now is the time to address the issue of MOA. (Next week's blog: SK)
Alright. So you've seen the cover right? Whoa! Hold your pegasi! That is Jason and Percy on the cover. Fighting. With swords and stuff. The big question mark: WHY?
Well for starters, Percy just got promoted to Praetor and he's a son of Neptune. Jason is a son of Iuppiter, Maximus et Praeclarus Deus and HE couldn't make Praetor. How pathetic is that? Plus he has the hots for Reyna, and what does this whole Percy-is-a-Praetor thing have to do with the possible relationship between Jason and Reyna?
So Jason is miffed.
But the question is: Who will the camps side with?
Will it be the natural Percy-Camp Half-Blood, Jason-Camp Juppiter deal? Or will the camps be split? Oh my gosh, I just got goosebumps. I predict this:
PIPER: No, Jason! Percy's a good guy. He doesn't want to hurt you!
ANNABETH: PERCY JACKSON! What do you think you're doing! Jason is with us! What the heck!
LEO: Jason, stop! Percy is with Camp Half Blood. This is not the plan. THINK ABOUT FESTUS!!!!
REYNA: Praetors can't be fighting! Unless Jason isn't a Praetor anymore...
TRAVIS AND CONNOR STOLL(Why the heck are they here?): Ha ha ha. C'mon Percy! Show him how it's done!!!!
OCTAVIAN: SPQR! SPQR! GUT HIM LIKE A TEDDY BEAR!!!
BILLY PRATT: What the heck? Who are these people? Is that guy on a flying horse? Where the heck am I?
SHAWN SPENCER: This is so cool. (To Gus) Popcorn?
STEVE ROGERS: Juliet, will you cut it out? People are starting to get bored. You said I wasn't gonna be in this post.
SHAWN SPENCER: Why is Jules here? (To Gus) Are you really sure you don't want any popcorn? (To Steve) How about you?
STEVE ROGERS: I'm fine, thanks.
ANNABETH: Is that Captain America? How did they get here? Who's the guy with the chicken hat?
PERCY: Uh, Juliet? This is getting way out of hand. That Lassie guy just shot Octavian in the head.
ME: Oh crap. This is totally going on my blog!
So, pretending that the previous Kool-Aid induced hypnotism didn't happen, I'm going to leave with very little dignity intact.
Bye,
Juliet Spencer...PS: I'm really sorry you had to see that.

3 comments:

  1. I love it!!! Oh, and thanks for that special present/gift you asked you know who to do :) She did comment and it made my night!!!

    Juliet, you're starting to worry me...actually, you've always worried me, so forget that comment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. I've been wanting to do this for a long time. I should totally put this on FF...

      Delete
    2. Heck yes! Crossover!!! Haha!

      Delete